Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Bethlem Apothecary and Medical Cabinets



For a previous round of Collabor88, I made these mesh Apothecary cabinets.  Like I do for most Collabor88 rounds, I then temporarily squirreled them back away in my inventory while i worked behind the scenes on the full release.  It is now done, they live again.  There are more colours- 12 colours of cabinets: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, teal, purple, white, ivory, gunmetal, brown, and black.  There is also a second type of cabinet, with solid metal walls and shelves to match instead of the glass.  Both versions come in fresh new paint and chipped versions, and the uberpack includes both styles of cabinet and a HUD that lets you change sections separately to mix and match to your heart's content.


2LI each cabinet, touch the door to swing open/closed, touch the key to hide/show it, touch any of the shelves to hide/show them so you can also store larger things in there.

Now out at the elephant!

1 comment:

Ketsy said...

These shall have a place in my little Hipster Heaven - The Maxi Pad! I can't wait to fill the shelves with crap from Gacha! LOVE! - Ketsy

 
Pin It button on image hover