Thursday, July 11, 2013

Fifty Linden Vestday and Flowers!

I took a couple of rounds of FLF off due to being too busy otherwise, but I'm back now!  For your vesting pleasure, this round's vests are tentacled, with artwork by the ever lovely hyasynth Tiramisu of ~silentsparrow~, who also posed as a fearsome tentacle monster with me.  They match her socks.

My hair by Clawtooth, my shorts by Fashionably Dead, my tattoos by ~silentsparrow~
hya in a lot of ~silentsparrow~ and Schadenfreude, hair by Clawtooth, I think

The other offering for this round is mesh flowers in a vase, the same apple blossoms as can be found on the Ceryn antlers currently available at Collabor88.  The ceramics match the Tako tea set and the solid egg cups, with a couple of extras thrown in (a red, a grey, another brown- and both greens, as the egg cups and Tako tea set have different greens).

wallpaper by Radio Signals, sofa by Trompe Loeil

All to be found at the elephant!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover