Friday, August 5, 2011

You-Know-Who Neckties

Plurk can be a great place for my random kicking in the pants, when I've intended to do something but then, whoops, forgotten, and someone reminds me. There's a new RP for a certain magic school that's coming up soon, and someone reminded me that I'd kinda sorta thought about doing ties in these colours a few times, and never quite got that far. She also stood in for my little model, which meant that I didn't stress over pictures for forever (and what to wear....that usually takes me forever for no good reason!), not wanting to inconvenience her.

(I fear I don't know where most of this came from, aside from the skin being from Curio, and the poses from {TERHO}, which closes in world TODAY- but you might recognize some of it in the flickr of uniform examples)

Thank you Juliet Dragonash, for house hopping for me!

Texture change via 2 HUDs- one does the ties themselves, one the optional attached oxford collars, so you can fit once and then clickity click. And, of course, plugs in with the rest of the tie HUDs too.

At the elephant!

(And then, later, I dressed up a bit anyway. But without the same vendor pressure. Also: Alle would SO get expelled, if they'd even let her in!)

alle would not fit in at school


And here are some girls up to no good!

Slytherin girls

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover