Thursday, November 4, 2010

Clementine and Natasha

Ok, so I'm a little behind in my blogging as I just totally whoops forgot these. New pets!

Clementine is the dumbo rat you may recognize from around the Starlust, and the Christmas rats Flopsie and Mopsie. She's got the same three fur colours as the Flopsie and Mopsie shoulder pets, but is not all gussied up for Xmas. Without whiskers she weighs in at 15 prims, with whiskers...quite a few more.


(hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth; sweater is either Pig or Thimbles, Ms. Apatia Hammerer confuses me with her multi storeness!)

And Natasha, you might recognize from around the Starlust at Halloween. The pink one makes me sing Lullaby to myself. Well, you know. Even more than usual.



Both are mod, and quite poseable. And both are at the elephant!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover