Saturday, April 17, 2010

WILD.Released!


(~silentsparrow~ Lysi [WILD prize] and Lysander outfits; Discord Designs Katherine [WILD prize] and assorted Schadenfreude hair; poses by Lazy Places)

WILD.Released ends this weekend! So it's time to get your cards stamped and turned in for your prizes! All the prizes for this event will be gone and you won't be able to get them at any price once the event ends, so act now if you want them.

I've still been playing with my skins (because I'm insane), and if you wear the updater included with the ears, you can get the new skins as well. They're fairly subtle changes, but the nose should be a bit more suitable to more shapes now.

You can see all the participants and their prizes at the WILD.Released blog.

There will also be a party tomorrow to celebrate the end of the event! Some of the designers will be making appearances at times (I'm going to try to swing by if I have the time, but I don't really have a set schedule for SL time, and things so often come up when I am around...so it may or may not happen). It'll be going from 6pm to midnight, so there's a lot of time to stop by!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover