Sunday, February 3, 2008

Last day for Another Fundraiser!

I'm sure you've all been to pick up some of the amazing (and amazingly cheap!) skins from Another Fundraiser. But if you haven't, or you were trying to decide if you wanted one, you're coming up on your last chance, so act fast!

I'm used to being pretty pale all the time, so I think my very favourite of the skins is the bossa nova silent vamp. The eyeshadow is absolutely fabulous, at the edges of the eyes (and it looks totally awesome when your eyes are closed, as well), perfect little drawn on eyebrows, and wonderful vampy little bow lips. Teeth and tongue are desaturated as well, to complete the Silent Film look!



(Taken in Silent, of course. Top is ~silent sparrow~ Midnight Circus, Eyes by Miriel (Luminous pack, I think), Necklace is Schadenfreude Pearl necklace with cameo [heh, most uninventive name ever]. Dress will probably be released sometime in the not too distant future, hair may or may not ever be released, and those particular earrings probably won't see release, though similar will at some point.)

I promise I'm going to actually release something again soon. Meantime, swing by for your Mardi Gras beads, since Mardi Gras is already almost here!

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover