Thursday, August 23, 2007

Spinning fuses earrings and necklace

These necklaces and earrings glow, and the elements inside them spin around, giving a somewhat pulsing effect. I will probably only be offering one colour at the Jewelry Exposition (I'm leaning towards the blue, although I'm still on the fence about the metal. Probably the copper, it is more traditional), due to prim limits and all, but they are all available directly from me- just IM Allegory Malaprop if you would like some, or to see an in-world demonstration of the movement. Please let me know whether you would prefer modify/transfer/no copy, or modify/copy/no transfer. Separately, earrings and necklaces are L$50 each, or get a necklace and matching earrings for L$80. I shall figure some sort of bulk pricing for you if you are interested in full sets of colours.

Current colour selection: Metal choice of silver or copper, and element choice of blue, green, pink, red, or violet. Custom colours available on request.




Copper and blue is available in stores (La Reina, Area 51, and Le Cadre'). The rest of the choices are at OnRez.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover